I am excited to announce UGI’s fifth Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report, titled, “Partners for the Future.” We are proud of the partnerships we have established and grown over the years as we have become a global leader in the future of energy solutions, while also driving change within our industry.
UGI’s 2022 ESG report highlights the success we’re making across the Company, including:
- The progress on strategic partnerships to with the intent to produce renewable natural gas and bioLPG/renewable LPG, bringing our total commitment to low carbon, renewable solutions to over $500 million.
- The increase in diverse supplier representation, which is getting us closer to achieving our target of at least 25% diverse Tier I and Tier II suppliers by 2025.
- The expansion of UGI employee resource groups and our partnership with leading organizations such as United Way, Big Brothers Big Sisters, World Central Kitchen, and the Human Library Organization. We were also honored to receive the Founders Award from the Urban Affairs Coalition.
- Reaching our goal to reduce accountable vehicle incidents by 50% — 3 years ahead of our target.
- Our upgraded ESG Rating Assessment to AAA by MSCI, Inc., which places UGI among the leading companies worldwide for action across ESG matters.
Welcome to UGI360
To keep you updated on our ESG progress in real time throughout the year, we are introducing UGI360, our newest online platform to share stories from across our UGI businesses. On UGI360, you will find updates including safety celebrations, advancements in renewables, and how our employees are making positive impacts in the community every day, among other topics. Continue to check back for news and updates on how UGI is making progress towards a better world.
On behalf of every at UGI, thank for reading,
— Roger Perreault